I brought home a nice pile of excellent reading accessories today:
- A beautiful, sturdy ice cream scoop
- A set of soft, luxurious bed linens (even a robot neck can appreciate a high thread count)
- A new tea strainer
Because ice cream, tea and 3am-but-must-finish-the-chapter are all vital parts of the process. I didn’t get any cookies. There is an empty space in my life where the cookies ought to have been.
And this is a status update – so I’ll tell you what I’m currently reading:
- Yesterday’s kin by Nancy Kress (e-book)
- Perv: The sexual deviant in all of us by Jesse Bering (audiobook)
- Predictably irrational: The hidden forces that shape our decisions by Dan Ariely (paperback)
Also there’s a cook book about fermenting vegetables, which is crazy science and therefore interesting (and tasty).